Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Tale of Two Weekends

Last weekend was insane, this weekend was wonderful.
Last weekend I had to get up early, teach a 4 hour class, clean my house, do laundry, and finish all the paper work to refinance my house

This weekend I celebrated Christmas with the girls in my book club, I slept in this morning, met a couple of dear friends for coffee, finished my Christmas shopping and wrapping. I now have 2 weeks to relax and enjoy the holiday season. My weekend would have been complete if only I had run into this man. And his sleigh.







These pictures were taken last year with my cell phone camera. Today, I had my real camera with me and was hoping to run into this jolly old man who seems to have taken it upon himself to bring cheer to the shoppers in the Rochester area. Unfortunately today he was elusive.

No comments:

Post a Comment