Saturday, April 24, 2010

Seriously, Why I am starting another blog?

This is the second blog I've started, the first one I thought I would dedicate more to family and my photography but I realized that after having it for two years I had only updated it 5 times. I have since deleted all my posts, however I have kept my url for the site because I like it and I may go back and use it more for my photography, but no longer for family photos. I'll save those for Facebook.

I've noticed something lately about the blog world, everyone has one and there are lots of really talented people out there with amazing blogs, unfortunately there is also a lot of junk. Hopefully this will fall somewhere in between.

So who am I and why am I starting another blog? I'm a lover of life, and enjoy good cups of coffee, being surrounded by my amazing family and friends. I am passionate about my faith in Christ. I'm a full time college administrator - where I assist students in trying to "figure out what they should do for the rest of their lives" in my free time you can find me curled up reading good books, often several at a time, trying to grow flowers in my garden and taking pictures of anything and everything.

I've noticed lately that there are lots of blogs about food. This will not be one of them. I have a hard time finding my way around my kitchen and if it were not for the resale value of my house I probably wouldn't have one. I am a master of the microwave however and I have begun to master the crock pot. I've been known to whip up some tasty baked goods from time to time but these instances are few and far between.

Again I'm not sure how or for what purpose I will utilize this blog but I'm a keen observer of things around me and I'd love to tell you about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment